lunes, 23 de octubre de 2017

You were a vision of love...





It was a sunny afternoon. They had forecast winds and cloudy skies. The sun ignored the predictions and kept the atmosphere warm and bright.

I was walking along the boulevard of San Marino, when I saw a woman who moving at her pace. Her skirt, soft like a butterfly's wing, clung to her hips, revealing rounded buttocks, which, at the strong wobble of her hips, performed a dance like drums in the jungle. It was a delight the sight that was offered at the time but I had to cross to another corner to go to the meeting place with friends. Suddenly, a strong breeze hit the folds of her skirt and it began to flutter madly, like a flag flying. You had some boxes in your hands and you did not know what to do at the moment. The scene had become a magical and sexual experience. I could see your delicate panties that matched your blouse. They were of a black lace, very delicate, that framed exquisitely the roundness of your jewel.

You were still undecided, if you dropped the boxes or grabbed your skirt. You turned around on the spot and in that way I noticed your legs turned and delicate skin, which I thought of as an Amazon. Strong and outlined. He was certain they would take a beating from this spirited steed.

At last you decided to release the boxes and with the face red for the pain of knowing you observed to you covered your legs. In that moment I loved you.

I thought-what a pity, I would have liked to keep watching you fight the wind-when suddenly a breath of hot air was let slip between your legs and immediately, with the face decomposed delirium, gave way to the feeling that this air left you . It was as if a mouth had risen to your mountain ranges and made your whole being gleaned with pleasure. Since your hands touched those exquisite breasts like pigeons that wish to fly and without remembering where you were, you delighted in the soft and warm sensation that gave you that flash of breeze. I had been perplexed by the scene before me. He could not believe what he was sharing at the time. My hunger for man rose like a rooster in full dawn. I wanted to hug you and kiss those fleshy lips, which were in the middle of the street giving the first one that caught them. Woman i wanted to make you mine. But it all happened as fast as it started and you grabbed your boxes and kept walking as if nothing had happened. While I, behind you, I was dying to have you. You never knew my anguish, my sorrow. Only if you read these words, will you identify with them.

I ran to my house went to the bathroom  with your image in my mind. I gave free rein to my desires and for a moment y had you whole for me. Your skirt I made mine. From your breasts sprouted lilies and carnations. Greater was my feeling, when I gave vent to my fantasy and tried that honey that ran between your legs. It was a delight that I lived, until I realized that you will never know what your skirt and the wind did with this desire to make you mine.



Carmen Pacheco
lasculpasylamuertedelamorii@hotmail.com
@ Eroticism10

October 23, 2017

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario