lunes, 23 de abril de 2018

MEDITATING…





What a delight it was to feel your perfume go through my body
How wonderful it was to see again those roguish eyes of naughty boy
How magical that little instant was
How good it made me to see you.

Today sitting in me shared loneliness
The sweetness of peace comes to me,
The complete rejoicing of the one who still marvels
Today the truth of my reality opens
Today I can tell you that you're gone.

That sharing of souls,
That although they were perceived far away,
No longer exists
You me, no longer fluttering around my surroundings
And it does not make me sad.

What we experienced was intense
What we felt was wonderful
We arrived to learn something from each other
I believe it because it was ephemeral.
Oh! How good it is to rescue emotional stability
What happiness is to expect other dawns
Your scent, which enveloped my senses and my soul
Possibly will find new and less complicated sunsets.

Today with the tranquility that gives me being free
I say goodbye with a "thank you" because you were wonderful
A melody on the piano elevates my being to other worlds
And I say "I will fly again"


"Only time heals everything"






Carmen Pacheco
lasculpasylamuertedelamorii@hotmail.com
@ Eroticism10
April 23, 2018



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario