sábado, 24 de marzo de 2018

WHO ARE YOU…



Who are you, who keep my mouth longing?
Who are you, that you remain tattooed in my senses?
Who are you, that without asking permission you persist in my dreams?
Who are you, to caress my soul without meaning?


Who are you, to sleep beside me caressing my folds?
Who are you; you have other possibilities at risk
Who are you, who silently love me?
Who are you, that in the distance I wait for you?

Who are you, that you entered my world turning it upside down?
Who are you, to for walk naked for all my life?
Who are you, that without asking you put your wings on my tongue?
Giving me the miserable hope of a I love you

Tell me, who are you?




Carmen Pacheco
Lasculpasylamuertedelamorii@hotmail.com
March 23, 2018

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario