sábado, 15 de julio de 2017

I die for a kiss. A single kiss...






I die for a kiss
Of those who know glory
Those, that at the moment
They make you lose your memory.

I die for a kiss
For a kiss from you
The one who plucking my conscience
And it makes me travel through unknown worlds.

When was my last kiss?
Many moons have passed
Too many sighs have filled the bridge
The flapping of your lips is imperceptible.

About I've been committing a crime
My lips have wanted to enchant your mouth
Your breath I want it enveloping
And your saliva dampening my desires.

I want to feel your morbid tongue
In the search for my repressed cravings
He's so greedy, he doesn't think anything else
Just live on.





Carmen Pacheco
Lasculpasylamuertedelamorii@hotmail.com
@ erotismo10
Instagram: lasculpasylamuerteamor69

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario