miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2018

YOU ARE MY ATTACHMENT...




Woman with round hips
Woman with well-shaped legs
How not to have you of attachment
If when you open them, I lose myself.

Woman with fire belly
Woman with juicy lips
How I'm not going to love you
If I die for that intimate embrace.

Magical waist woman
Woman that you move like zarandillo
How I will not want to attach to your body
If you raise my soul when I feel you

Generous breasts woman
With those you had to feeds her baby some time ago
How I will not enjoy them
If I just drink from them, I feel like I renew myself

Woman with a great mouth
Pearl tooth woman
Woman biting when excited
How can I not eat them if you take me to glory with them?

Woman with brown eyes
Woman with flirty eyelashes
Woman you naked me while looking
How I not kiss them if reflect to me on them?

Oh woman of my attachments
Oh woman of my loves
How I'm not going to wish you
If you are life itself coupled with my mistakes...


Carmen Pacheco
lasculpasylamuertedelamorii@hotmail.com
@ Eroticism10
August 29, 2018

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario